Style Class E-Course
Never say, "I have nothing to wear," again.
Do you find yourself stressed out and frazzled in the morning? Do the words, "I have nothing to wear!" come flying out of your face whenever you're faced with your closet? Do you struggle with negative self-talk holding you back?
Then Style Class E-Course is for you, dear. It is perfect women with places to go, goals to accomplish, as well as those needing a confidence boost (who couldn't?!).
It's particularly great for ladies needing a refresh after major life changes – motherhood, retirement, career changes, graduation, illness, etc. It teaches women how to style themselves at home and start using the advantages style can give them to further their goals.
Benefits of this course:
• Cleaner closet
• Faster dressing in the morning
• Going easier on yourself (life is hard enough, mama)
• Confidence boosts
The course is delivered in four sections and takes 2.5-hours:
- Mindset: getting your mindset ready for a stylish new life.
- Closet: making room in your closet for more stylish choices.
- Shopping: learning how to shop like a pro.
- Styling: developing style and learning how to dress your life and body, just as it is.
Why did I develop this? It all started when, as a personal wardrobe stylist and image consultant, I noticed that when I charged what I was worth only women of means could afford me. What about the hard working women out there that haven't reached their goals yet, but could desperately use style to achieve them? That's why I'm here, ladies.
This stylist and former therapist wants to teach you how to style yourself and your life because it builds confidence and helps everyday women accomplish their dreams.
Also available bundled with consults with the course creator!
It all started when as a personal wardrobe stylist I noticed that when I charged what I was worth only people of means could afford me. What about the hard working folks out there that haven't reached their goals yet (building businesses, families, or careers) who could desperately use style and image help to achieve them? And what about the professionals out in the corporate world who don’t know how to leverage their closets towards success? I’m here for you.
Everyday you're showing the world how serious to take you. It’s time to level-up! This former counselor and marketing pro wants to teach you how to style yourself and your life because it builds confidence that closes.
More about your new consultant:
- My earliest memory is telling my mom what I should wear.
- I’m originally from the midwest which means I show up and I work hard.
- Being the momma of a preschooler, I totally get how very hard it is to get out of the house looking alive, much less feeling cool and confident. My goal is to make it easier.
- I’m trained in Communication Art & Design, Psychology, and have a Masters in Social Science.
- I help people find their most confident selves again through style and mindset shifts.
Frequently Asked Questions
Thanks for considering Style Class for Beginners and Refreshers. Embracing your own personal style, putting your best foot forward, and truly being the most confident version of you is so life changing. Wishing you a bright and stylish future!